Tuesday 10 July 2012

Noctora

        People might asked "What's Noctora?" Well, actually it doesn't have any meaning exactly but it came from the word 'Nocturnal' As the meaning of this word is to be active during the nighttime,so am I. Now, from 'Nocturnal', I discard the letter 'r' & 'l' and it becomes 'Noctura'. To make it sound more cooler(for me), I turns the vocal 'u' into 'o' and there you have it, Noctora.....my penname. It is not famous...yet,but remembered it as you will see this name on a book,hopefully.. (^_^)

6 comments:

  1. New huh? Great. It's a very good start. Proud if u man. Check mine, although I've left it years ago.
    nikalzawier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the compliment and yea,i'll check ur blog :)

      Delete
  2. I wonder why u create this blog..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog will be used to post more about my imagination stories..it will tell some details about some characters,detail that might not been shown in a will-be publish book.

      Delete